Clinical Research Coordinator
Candidate should be a self-starter and must be able to perform CRC job functions with minimal supervision. Must have knowledge of regulatory processes and the ability to maintain and ensure appropriate submissions to regulatory bodies in accordance with GCP/ICH guidelines.
We offer a great benefits package to the right candidate, which includes: a competitive salary, waterfront office, medical benefits, 401k plan, paid holidays, paid vacation and bonuses.
- Pre-screening and enrolling patients for the clinical studies we conduct.
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- IATA (Dangerous goods) and GCP/ICH certification
- Obtain vital signs, ECG, blood draws, processing and shipment of labs
- Prepare and maintain clinical trial source documents
- Maintaining Patient Study files in a systematic order
- Conducting study visits in accordance with the study-specific protocols
- Completing and ensuring the quality of electronic case report forms
- Maintaining and dispensing drugs
- Preparing for site monitoring visits
- Maintaining proper documentation for all aspects of the study;
- Periodic travel to Investigator’s meetings
- Previous Clinical Research Coordinating experience
- Good interpersonal and organization skills
- Demonstration of strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-directed, proactive and timely in the management of assignments
- QA and Regulatory experience is a plus.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering East Florida Eye Institute as a possible employer.
If you are interested in working in the front or back office you may email your resume to email@example.com